FPWSCApi2.framework swift errors

Jan Lipmann

Hi,
I am trying to build and run my app with FPWSCApi2 ios framework connected, but still getting lot of errors like:
symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 which coresponds with this warning: ignoring file ../FPWCSApi2.framework/FPWCSApi2, missing required architecture x86_64 in file ../FPWCSApi2.framework/FPWCSApi2 (2 slices). Is it a chance to get framework which will support all the architectures?
There is no problem while i am testing it on phisical device, but i have to test the app also on simulator for layout changes
Thanks for help
Jan Lipmann

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
As I know, we were not able to get this working with emulators on iOS because of issues related WebRTC library. That's why we ignore build errors for other architectures and that's why we test and debug on physical devices. Let us re-check what we can do to test this on simulators. I think we will be able to provide an update next week.

Jan Lipmann

Thanks for your help :) If there is no chance to test streaming on simulator it is ok, but i want to test other fields of my application on simulator and framework architecture problems does not allow me to do that :(
Thank you in advance :)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We have checked this.
The x86_64 compilation issue is caused by internal codec dependencies.
To resolve this issue we will have to update dependencies used in the iOS SDK.
The update process may take a couple of days or a couple of weeks depending on compatibility of changes with our existing code.
If we have any good news, I will inform you through this thread.