rtsp problem again?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
You should install WCS on your server to make any configuration change.
In your case, you can (and should) only correct REST API query as we wrote above: caller and callee parameters must not be the same.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
wcs5-eu is our demo server
You can't change its configuration using REST API
So you need your own server installation and SSH access to make a change in file system like this
Code:
generate_av_for_ua=all

premasai

Hi sir,
okay i understand,
but if i am using your demo page with your server i am not able to here any voice
call is established but i am not hearing any voice .
please help me sir

premasai

Hi sir,
i am sending my data using your rest api that is established successfully call is initiated successfully ,in my twilio console also it showing success but i am not reviving call on my sip phone.
what is the error please help me.
Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We updated our demo server to the latest version and set the option for SIP as RTMP case. Please, check now.

premasai

Hi sir,
if you don't mine please provide that "demo server to the latest version and set the option for SIP as RTMP " page.
Thank you

premasai

Hi sir,
i am using your demo server, call is successfully connected but i am unable to hear the voice.audio is not coming.
this is only my problem
please help me sir
thank you sir

Attachments

Last edited:

premasai

Hi sir,
please help me sir i am waiting for your response
i am getting whitelabel error
tail -f /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/flashphoner_manager.log
upto this command everything is correcr after i am entering this command it showing like this
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:526)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1033)
at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:652)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11NioProtocol.java:222)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.doRun(NioEndpoint.java:1566)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint.java:1523)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

please help me sir
below i am attached that images please help me sir
Thank you.

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
You have installed version 5.0. Please, uninstall it with command
Code:
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/uninstall.sh
Then, download latest 5.1 version from this page.
Check if all ports listed here and here are not used on your server by another software (now, in your WCS logs we see problems with port 8081 binding). If ports are in use, reconfigure another software.
Check if you server have enough RAM to run WCS server simultaneously with another software you use. Check if prerequisites are installed on your server.
Install and activate latest 5.1 version. Start server and test it with web interface.

premasai

Hi sir,
first of all thank you sir now it is working but stream is not connecting to wowza
if i am giving rtmp://localhost/live it is connecting but if i am giving my wowz ip rtmp://wowza-ip/live
it is not connecting and that wowza server i installed in same server
both webcall server and wowza server i installed in same server(https://largecalls.com)
please help me sir
Thank you

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
The ip address 10.15.0.5 is not available from your server, it does not even answer to PING. So you have to set a correct address.
Note that Wowza and WCS can use the same standartd RTMP port (1935), so you should aware ports conflict when running those software on same server.

premasai

Hi sir,
sorry sir
my ip adress is 10.46.0.5 it is connecting to wowza when the call is established
but audio is not coming, if i am giving rtmp://localhost/live then that time audio is coming.
this is the only problem
please help me sir
Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Let's clarify your case:
1. You make SIP as RTMP call with REST API.
2. SIP call itself is established successfully.
3. You push call stream to localhost (WCS), then play RTMP stream from localhost, and you can hear audio in this RTMP stream
4. You push call stream to Wowza, then play RTMP stream from Wowza, and you can not hear audio in this RTMP stream.
Is this right?

Javier

Same on my side it won't work. I always receive 404. I installed WCS 5.2 by AWS marketplace. I tried GET / POST with same result. Also tried /rest-api/stream/connection/find_all

1628814081783.png

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Same on my side it won't work. I always receive 404. I installed WCS 5.2 by AWS marketplace. I tried GET / POST with same result. Also tried /rest-api/stream/connection/find_all
The 404 response means no streams published on server. Please chek if you're publishing a stream. Please also clarify how do you reproduce the issue step by step.