Getting crash in iOS SDK

Manab Kumar Mal

Hi Team,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Do you have found something which is causing the crash? Look people will use your framework not on test projects, so why you are asking to implement in test project? stop repeating same thing saying. I have told you in test projects it is running fine which code you provided. But when implementing in live project it is crashing in your code not because of my existing codes. So try not to make fool developers please implement something which runs with live projects. So let me know where I am getting the crash, Thanks in advance.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
Your issue is under investigation. We will inform you once we have any news.
Your libraries may conflict with libraries of our SDK. So we ask you assistance to find out possible conflict and resolve it.
If you do not want to assist. Well. We will check it from our end. It will just take more time.
There is no abstract 'live project'. There is particular project which crashing on our and your libs and it is mutual problem. Not just of our code.

Manab Kumar Mal

Hello
Your issue is under investigation. We will inform you once we have any news.
Your libraries may conflict with libraries of our SDK. So we ask you assistance to find out possible conflict and resolve it.
If you do not want to assist. Well. We will check it from our end. It will just take more time.
There is no abstract 'live project'. There is particular project which crashing on our and your libs and it is mutual problem. Not just of our code.
Hi Sir,
It is great to see you replied, but please try to understand we have ran your test code and it worked fine, purchased your license, estimated given to client and now when we have implemented that in original project, it is crashing there!! I hope you understand. So please tell me if any assistant needed, I am always here. Please tell me at least where it is crashing. We are really stuck here, my client is getting impatient, if you can help me at least for which which framework it is crashing, then I can remove that framework and test.

Manab Kumar Mal

Hi Sir,
It is great to see you replied, but please try to understand we have ran your test code and it worked fine, purchased your license, estimated given to client and now when we have implemented that in original project, it is crashing there!! I hope you understand. So please tell me if any assistant needed, I am always here. Please tell me at least where it is crashing. We are really stuck here, my client is getting impatient, if you can help me at least for which which framework it is crashing, then I can remove that framework and test.
Hi Team,
Any news for me, I am not getting the crash where it is happening? Please guide me which framework I need to remove.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello

We were able to find two conflicts and potential causes of crash
1. NMSSH lib
Here we have a conflict of BoringSSL and OpenSSL
2. MobileVLCKit
This lib may result a crash during rendering on RTCEAGLView

So possible solutions:
1. Try to unplug / remove NMSSH lib from your project or try to setup this lib with OpenSSL.
2. If (1) does not help, try to remove / replace MobileVLCKit.