Screen Sharing option not working

Live786

Hello Sir

recently I have setup Flashphoner with AWS.
My Screen Sharing option giving me an error with Failed once select the tab and click on SHARE

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Try screen sharing on a test server:
Code:
https://demo.flashphoner.com/client2/examples/demo/streaming/screen-sharing/screen-sharing.html
The screen sharing option requires additional actions by the browser. For example, for Google Chrome you need to install the Flashphoner Screen Sharing extension.
Which browser are you using?
Also, please send a screenshot of your error.

Live786

Good day.
Try screen sharing on a test server:
Code:
https://demo.flashphoner.com/client2/examples/demo/streaming/screen-sharing/screen-sharing.html
The screen sharing option requires additional actions by the browser. For example, for Google Chrome you need to install the Flashphoner Screen Sharing extension.
Which browser are you using?
Also, please send a screenshot of your error.
Which browser are you using? - YES ( Im having Google Chrome )
Here my Screen
https://ibb.co/y4xcwK

login details of server given you on email at support@flashphoner.com

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
You should update WebSDK to latest build from this page as follows:
1. Download latest WebSDK version 0.5.28.2753.100
2. Unpack tar.gz
Code:
tar -xvzf flashphoner-api-0.5.28.2753-7aeff00367001f0622a0d0a7a9ff65ed7cf60231.tar.gz
3. Copy contents of flashphoner-api-0.5.28 folder to WCS_HOME/client2
Code:
cd flashphoner-api-0.5.28
yes | cp -Rf * /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/client2
Note that if you have changed some files previously in the client2 folder, the changes will be deleted

Live786

Hi,

Thanks for the revert , I have followed the same steps and rebooted the server but its still same error

Failed while start sharing the services.

Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like streaming does not work due to media ports closed. Please check in EC2 Console for the ports listed here to be opened.

Live786

ports are allowed in security group, I have allowed all ports alltraffic as well to test but still same error

I have sent you login details of server with pem file on mail , please check
Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We have checked your server. The trial license has expired, so you could ask to extend it for developing purposes. We have extended your license to one month and hope it will be enough for you to develop your solution.
You should deactivate license via web interface (click on License top menu item), then activate it again to apply the changes.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Your trial key is working, we have extended its validity time
You should deactivate license via web interface (click on License top menu item), then activate it again to apply the changes.
If you have any difficulties with this action, you can provide access to your server to us (send the authorization data to support@flashphoner.com).

Live786

Thanks,

1. It's working fine now, but if I'm using Cloudflare CND Screensharing says "PUBLISHING" but a player "Failed".
2. I have a private login portal where users log in and will able to see player, in this seen just by F12 users will get my player link and they will see scream content without login in the portal - Do we have any login privilege to stop this?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
if I'm using Cloudflare CND Screensharing says "PUBLISHING" but a player "Failed"
Cloudflare CDN declares support for MPEG-DASH and HLS streaming only. So you should play stream as HLS or use another CDN. For example, you can deploy your own CDN based on WCS for WebRTC streaming.
in this seen just by F12 users will get my player link and they will see scream content without login in the portal
You can use REST hooks to authorize users, so they can not play video even by direct link. The detailed example how to authorize users by domain is described here.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
once login by demo, can't change the password.
You cannot change user accounts on the web interface by logging in as a Demo user, you need to use the login account Admin.
Or you can change user data via WCS through the Linux server console where WCS is installed:
Code:
ssh -p 2001 admin@localhost
default password: admin
Code:
passwd demo
Next, enter the new password for the demo user.
For more information about User management is described in the documentation.

Live786

Hello Sir,

Because of some reason have changed my server, Flashphone install and working with "v. 0.5.28.2753 - 5.1.3345-dea3b9e42e80eb9db36719f7963432c3b5eb8558" with licesencedkey.
The problem is - On Screen Sharing - After clicking on the START taking much time and betting " DISCONNECTED "

NEW SERVER LOGIN DETAILS ALREADY SEND YOU ON EMAIL : support@flashphoner.com