Video not displaying

Ch'ng Jian Xong

Hi, I am using flashphoner to playback video. However, I found sometime the video is not displaying even the web socket is still receiving new data. Anyone faced issue like this or having any idea for this?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Thank you for contacting us, but not enough information (how do you check video playback, stream source, WCS version, etc.) to verify your case and help you.
Please collect logs and configuration files as described here and send to support@flashphoner.com. We will check.

Last edited:

Ch'ng Jian Xong

Hi Max, the situation is like this.
When the flashphoner video status change become playing, the video will play in a container. However the container is still blank even the video status change become playing and I can hear the video sound. I need to reinitialize the video then the video just will come out.

I will send u the images and configuration file via email due to upload file function not working here.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
I will send u the images and configuration file via email due to upload file function not working here.
Thank you for sending configuration file, but not enough information to verify your case and help you.
Please, collect information as we wrote in the previous post.
But in any case, you can try updating WCS (and WebSDK), apparently you are using the old version.