com.flashphoner.server.license.manager.exception.SubscriptionLicenseSuspended

Evgenii

Two days ago I started to get "License error" message in logs, with
com.flashphoner.server.license.manager.exception.SubscriptionLicenseSuspended exception
My license is monthly and last payment was at 06 March 2020. There are no failed or pending unpaid payments either. If I restart webcallserver service - then right after restart it allows me to connect, but then after some time - all futher connections are again refused with license error (until next restart of the service). How can I debug this issue?

Evgenii

I did that and they replied license is valid. Unfortunately, the problem still persists. I even deactivated and activated license back, but still. Needs a restart to become working, then breaks again with the exception above after a while. When reactivating I noticed that expiration date is set to April 01 2020, which is strange (though then there is message "Activation Complete" still).

Evgenii

https://my.flashphoner.com/ is permanently available from my server. I cannot provide SSH access to this server unfortunately. Flashphoner worked for a month without issues, then this problem started and persists, preventing our usage of flashphoner.

Evgenii

I suspect it's not a connectivity issue, because in logs on server startup it says:
Activation date: 2020.04.08
Expiration date: 2020.01.04
which (expiration date) is clearly wrong.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please run this script on server
Code:
#!/bin/bash
while true; do
     curl -s https://my.flashphoner.com/keep_alive.action
     sleep 60
done
within a hour and check if server works while this script is running.
Also please collect a report as described here including license.log file and server traffic dump within at least 15 minutes, then send to support@flashphoner.com, we will check the logs.

Evgenii

Thanks, I've managed to resolve the issue myself. Turns out hostname of this machine was changed to a domain which later was removed from DNS. That resulted java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost method in your license check to throw UnknownHostException (as I found in license.log file), and so whole license method check failed. So, was not related to connectivity with my.flashphoner.com.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
As a fix you can set in /etc/hosts
Code:
192.168.88.5 localhost
here 192.168.88.5 is your local server address
Check
Code:
ifconfig
to see local address