Managed Hosting Services

appsgenii

Is there any managed Hosting provider for flashphoner. Its really hard to manage server myself.

Please suggest if there is any option available or flashphoner itself provide such service.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Is there any managed Hosting provider for flashphoner
There is no managed hosting for WCS yet. There are DO Marketplace and AWS Marketplace images configured for common cases by default, but you have to set up the server yourself for certain use case.
Please suggest if there is any option available or flashphoner itself provide such service.
You can buy a Priority Support, our engineers may help you to set up and update servers in that scope on the instances you provide.

MsAkagi

Can you go into some details on what exactly are you looking from your hosting provider? I'm asking since I might be able to help you. We had some serious issues with our last hosting service. The worst part that outrages me with such companies is that you pay for a service and never receive the customer service you are supposed to get for the money you spent. Anyway, I just went on and searched on 28msec.com some of the best providers and found one that had some stellar reviews. I finally got to talk with one of them and they gave me a great offer and the support is outstanding as well.

Last edited: