Android App crashing

Discussion in 'Web Call Server 5' started by Mohammad Adil, May 15, 2019.

1. Mohammad Adil

Mohammad Adil New Member

Hi there,

I am using android aar in a seperate project and have compiled the project successfully. I am successfully able to connect to the server. I am successfully joining in the room. But when i press publish the app crashing. In the log cat i am getting the following error.

Process: smartgen.digital.flashphonertest, PID: 25659
    java.lang.BootstrapMethodError: Exception from call site #6 bootstrap method
    at org.webrtc.EglRenderer.init(EglRenderer.java:217)
    at org.webrtc.EglRenderer.init(EglRenderer.java:244)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceEglRenderer.init(SurfaceEglRenderer.java:61)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceViewRenderer.init(SurfaceViewRenderer.java:87)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceViewRenderer.init(SurfaceViewRenderer.java:71)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.util.Utils.initRenderer(Utils.java:133)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.session.Stream.publish(Stream.java:92)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.room.Room.publishInternal(Room.java:117)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.room.Room.publish(Room.java:93)
    at smartgen.digital.flashphonertest.MainActivity.onRequestPermissionsResult(MainActivity.java:631)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchRequestPermissionsResult(Activity.java:7941)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Activity.java:7763)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java:4598)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(ActivityThread.java:4647)
    at android.app.servertransaction.ActivityResultItem.execute(ActivityResultItem.java:49)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1948)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7045)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:965)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: Bootstrap method returned null
    at org.webrtc.EglRenderer.init(EglRenderer.java:217)
    at org.webrtc.EglRenderer.init(EglRenderer.java:244)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceEglRenderer.init(SurfaceEglRenderer.java:61)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceViewRenderer.init(SurfaceViewRenderer.java:87)
    at org.webrtc.SurfaceViewRenderer.init(SurfaceViewRenderer.java:71)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.util.Utils.initRenderer(Utils.java:133)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.session.Stream.publish(Stream.java:92)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.room.Room.publishInternal(Room.java:117)
    at com.flashphoner.fpwcsapi.room.Room.publish(Room.java:93)
    at smartgen.digital.flashphonertest.MainActivity.onRequestPermissionsResult(MainActivity.java:631)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchRequestPermissionsResult(Activity.java:7941)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Activity.java:7763)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(ActivityThread.java:4598)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(ActivityThread.java:4647)
    at android.app.servertransaction.ActivityResultItem.execute(ActivityResultItem.java:49)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(TransactionExecutor.java:108)
    at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(TransactionExecutor.java:68)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1948)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:106)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:214)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:7045)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(RuntimeInit.java:493)

Kindly assist.

Thanks
    Mohammad Adil
  2. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

Good day.
    Please check if the problem still persists with latest Android SDK build and latest server build. Note that there are two versions, 1.0 for Android 8 and older and 1.1 for Android 9 and newer.
    Also check if the problem still persists with Conference and Streamin-min applications build from GitHub sources.
    If yes please clarify your test phone details: model, firmware, Android version, if some shell used (MIUI, EMUI, so on).
  3. Mohammad Adil

Mohammad Adil New Member

Hi,
    I have downloaded the latest aar file and linked it to my project. The same error is occurring on publish button click. Here are the specs of my device on which i am debugging the code.
    Mobile: Samsung galaxy S8
    Model no: SM-G950FD
    Android version: 9

Android studio version is 3.4.

The sdk downloaded is from the following link
    http://flashphoner.com/downloads/builds/flashphoner_client/wcs-android-sdk/aar

Version of the sdk used is wcs-android-sdk-1.1.0.7.aar.

You can download my project from the following link.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/x6rks5156lzsxyr/FlashPhonerTest.rar?dl=0

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Mohammad Adil
    Last edited: May 16, 2019
  4. Max

Good day.
    Please build example application Conference from source using this instructions and check if the problem with stream publishing from these applications reproduced on your device. If not please check your application code using example application.
  5. Mohammad Adil

Mohammad Adil New Member

Hi there,

I have tried all the steps and successfully opened the code. When i am making the project i am getting this error.

Cause: compileSdkVersion is not specified.

Below is the log cat logs.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: compileSdkVersion is not specified.
    at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkState(Preconditions.java:456)
    at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin.createAndroidTasks(BasePlugin.java:690)
    at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin.lambda$null$4(BasePlugin.java:650)
    at com.android.builder.profile.ThreadRecorder.record(ThreadRecorder.java:81)
    at com.android.build.gradle.BasePlugin.lambda$createTasks$5(BasePlugin.java:646)
    at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction$1$1.run(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:150)
    at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext.reapply(DefaultUserCodeApplicationContext.java:58)
    at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction$1.run(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:147)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:301)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor$RunnableBuildOperationWorker.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:293)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.execute(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:175)
    at org.gradle.internal.operations.DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.run(DefaultBuildOperationExecutor.java:91)
    at org.gradle.configuration.internal.DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator$BuildOperationEmittingAction.execute(DefaultListenerBuildOperationDecorator.java:144)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:91)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$ActionInvocationHandler.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:80)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:42)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:230)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$SingletonDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:149)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.AbstractBroadcastDispatch.dispatch(AbstractBroadcastDispatch.java:58)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:324)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.BroadcastDispatch$CompositeDispatch.dispatch(BroadcastDispatch.java:234)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:140)
    at org.gradle.internal.event.ListenerBroadcast.dispatch(ListenerBroadcast.java:37)
    at org.gradle.internal.dispatch.ProxyDispatchAdapter$DispatchingInvocationHandler.invoke(ProxyDispatchAdapter.java:93)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy29.afterEvaluate(Unknown Source)
    at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:190)
    at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate$1.execute(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:187)
    at org.gradle.api.internal.project.DefaultProject.stepEvaluationListener(DefaultProject.java:1419)
    at org.gradle.configuration.project.LifecycleProjectEvaluator$NotifyAfterEvaluate.run(LifecycleProjectEvaluator.java:196)
    ... 108 more

Kindly assist.

Thanks
    Mohammad Adil
  6. Max

You probably missed point 3 on Preparing examples for building step. You should run export.sh script to prepare environment for examples building:
    Code:
    ./export.sh wcs-android-sdk-1.1.0.x.aar