We want display text on live stream how could we do that is any way in shoket to send and receive text message on particular stream . i will give you some image for more clarity .
i try to upload image but i am getting server error
You can display text on live stream on two methods:
1. Data exchange (OnDataEvent) to backend:
- Client send an arbitrary data-object to server using the direct method session.sendData().
- WCS will invoke REST-method /OnDataEvent on backend (web-server).
- Backend send data to connected client /data/send on WCS.
- WCS sending /OnDataEvent to connected second client.
Details with connection diagrams and method examples - in the documentation.
2. Working with chat rooms (roomApi). This example does not require an additional backend for handling REST hooks; all functions are available in roomApi. Details with using the Conference example - in the documentation.
Thank you Max to give us your precious time.
we are using live stream not the Conference. Is this supported for stream also? if yes can you please more elaborate so our development quickly move forward
When establishing connection with server and creating a session, going on messaging flow.
Server periodically sends ping, if there are no other messages received from client, on which client must respond with pong. Please see documentation for details about raw WebSocket API.