Could not resolve project :fp_wcs_api.

ghifary

Hello,i have a problem with my WCS Android SDK sample when i play once of application to my Android Studio Emulator
i have update gradle to version 7.2.0 and Android Gradle Plugin (AGP) 7.0.1
And i also have upadate my NDK file from ndk r18b to r23b
But, i got the error message when i run "Player" app in my Emulator like this :

Could not determine the dependencies of task ': player:mergeDebugAssets'.
> Could not resolve all task dependencies for configuration ': player:debugRuntimeClasspath'.
> Could not resolve project :fp_wcs_api.
Required by:
project : player
> No matching configuration of project :fp_wcs_api was found. The consumer was configured to find a runtime of a component, preferably optimized for Android, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug', attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.AgpVersionAttr' with value '7.1.0' but:
- None of the consumable configurations have attributes.

* Exception is:
org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.TaskDependencyResolveException: Could not determine the dependencies of task ': player:mergeDebugAssets'.
at org.gradle.api.internal.tasks.CachingTaskDependencyResolveContext.getDependencies(CachingTaskDependencyResolveContext.java:71) ...
Caused by: org.gradle.api.internal.artifacts.ivyservice.DefaultLenientConfiguration$ArtifactResolveException: Could not resolve all task dependencies for configuration ': player:debugRuntimeClasspath'. .....
Caused by: org.gradle.internal.resolve.ModuleVersionResolveException: Could not resolve project :fp_wcs_api.
Required by:
project : player
Caused by: org.gradle.internal.component.NoMatchingConfigurationSelectionException: No matching configuration of project :fp_wcs_api was found. The consumer was configured to find a runtime of a component, preferably optimized for Android, as well as attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.BuildTypeAttr' with value 'debug', attribute 'com.android.build.api.attributes.AgpVersionAttr' with value '7.1.0' but:
- None of the consumable configurations have attributes. ....

and my error show is like this

error.png

How to fix this problem? Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
It's mean the problem was in my android studio configuration?
The examples should be configured for building: a special script adds the downloaded library version to dependencies, sets the minimal targetSDK etc.