hangup button is getting stuck

hello team,
i have upgraded my flashphoner server. its performance is keep getting down. today webrtc was not getting registered with SIP server then i rebooted my server 1st issue got fixed now other issue came up now after making successful SIP call hangup button on web and android get disabled and stuck..
how to fix this issue.

Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Your report is not enough to diagnose the problem.
An error report must include:
1. Debug logs (including log.pcap)
2. File /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log
3. File /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner_manager.log
4. Directory /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf
5. The result of executing the ifconfig command on your server

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, we have not received your new report, please send it again.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We've restored your email from spam and checked your server.
For some reason, you have installed debug build not intended for public use. It is missing some libraries neede to streaming and SIP calls. Note that you should download latest build from this page, or from this if you prefer to install certain build.
Now, you shoukd do the following:
1. Uninstall this build from server.
2. Download latest build 5.1.3753 and make clean install.
3. Make your tests again
We've tested SIP call with your credentials using this buld, and it works.

hello,
i have installed latest build 5.1.3753 but still it is exactly same issue. https://server-ip:8888 does not open web phone. again i have to move client2 directory to /var/www/html folder and once call is connected there is 3 to 4 sec load echo on call and we hangup the call hungup does not work.

its been more then 4 days we have been trying to fix the issue but still issues are still there. even we have tried installation on new server .. but still same i have sent you server ssh details by email please login to it and fix the issue.

Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
You have CentOS 6.2 and glibc 2.12 on your server. Minimal glibc version requred is 2.14 (it is shipped with CentOS 7), see docs.
So you have to upgrade your server to CentOS 7 for WCS to work.

hello team,
i have installed centos 7 and call hangup button is working now but now on Phone UI & on mobile app DTMF is not working. what could be the isssue?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
Please check if telephone_event codec is in codecs list:
Code:
codecs=...,telephone-event,...
and is not excluded from SIP codecs list (telephone_event should not be in the following list)
Code:
codecs_exclude_sip=mpeg4-generic,flv,mpv,opus,ulaw,h264,g722,g729
Also, prepare report as described here, check client logs and traffic dump. If traffic dump contains DTMF packets sent from your server to SIP server, and SIP server does not recognize DTMF signal, the problem is probably on SIP side.