Question about standalone license

If i install a standalone license on PC A, and later, i want to switch to another PC B? Then is it possible to uninstall the WCS on PC A, and use the same standalone license on PC B?

Another case,

If i install a standalone license on PC A, but after a while, the PC A is not working and cannot even startup, then if i set up a new server, how could i use the purcahsed standalone license. Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
If i install a standalone license on PC A, and later, i want to switch to another PC B? Then is it possible to uninstall the WCS on PC A, and use the same standalone license on PC B?
Yes. You should deactivate license on server A, then activate it on server B.
If i install a standalone license on PC A, but after a while, the PC A is not working and cannot even startup, then if i set up a new server, how could i use the purcahsed standalone license.
You should activate the license on a new server.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, so you mean activiate a license on a new server will automatically replace the old one?
Not certainly in that way. You should deactivate license on old server, so, if the old server cannot even start, we'll clarify the case with sales department and let you know here.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
If the old server is unresponsive and cannot even start, you shoul ask sales@flashphoner.com to deactivate the license key. Then, you can activate it on new server.