rtsp problem again?

dpan

Hi,
I didn't use WCS for a week and now I wanna use it again but it is not working again(I had same problem on 2 weeks ago)

My license is still activate.
I upated v. 0.5.28.2747 - 5.1.3531-566d2f57ad7610f8fa5d0f7622aaefcc9547fe3 just now.
I have 'rtp_force_synchronization=true' in flashphoner.properties.
rtsp uri doen't have @ ? character.

Why it's failed to play rtsp on player of admin web but rtsp works well in VLC player

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
We do not see your email, try to resend it.
Earlier, you sent us your stream URL. For now, both VLC and our test server (version 5.1.3532) play black screen by this address, but it seems correct according to debug logs. Check your device, please.

dpan

Sent now again.

I also checked it with your demo site and it works well

This time i checked with other device in other location but same.

So it seems there is something different in the server I never touched though

dpan

I sent 3times gmail and no errors and all correct.
check spam in gmail or conversation in this forum

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We checked your server.
Your license has expired 11 Sep 2018, this information can be found in WCS_HOME/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log and in WCS_HOME/logs/license.log. So you should renew your subscription or buy commercial license if you didn't yet.

premasai

hi,
i am using ubantu 18.04 and i am using your free demo page
how can i connect all these things to your demo page serrver?
please help me sir
thank you

premasai

We fixed our demo server, thanks for drawing our attention.
Hi sir,
if i am using your demo page(sip as rtmp) it showing call is established but it is not connecting.
and i am using my wowza ertmp url it is not connecting. if i am using your rtmp url(rtmp://wcs5-us.flashphoner.com:1935/live/)it is showing success and it showing started.
please help me sir
Thank you

Attachments

premasai

Hi sir,
if i am using your demo page(sip as rtmp) it showing call is established but it is not connecting.
and i am using my wowza ertmp url it is not connecting. if i am using your rtmp url(rtmp://wcs5-us.flashphoner.com:1935/live/)it is showing success and it showing started.
please help me sir
Thank you
below i attached that image using this url
https://forum.flashphoner.com/attachments/call123-png.1059/
Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Your server 172.31.46.182 is probably in your LAN and is not available from Internet, so external servers, including our demo, cannot connect to it.

premasai

Hi sir,
if i am calling to my sip its not connecting and i am not hearing the voice
using my rest console where i want to sen all my sip details what is the rest url i want to send?
plese help me sir
and every time i am getting this error
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)"
thank you sir

Last edited:

premasai

Hi sir,
if i am connecting to my sip it is connecting but i am unable to here the voice.
i am tested with so meany systems.why i am unable to here the voice
please help me sir and please give me the answer on above question also.
Thank you sir.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We check details that you sent us.
First, caller and calle parameters should not be the same. You can not make a call from '111' to '111' (i.e. to yourself).
Second, when you establish SIP connection successfully,yYou should set the following parameter in WCS_HOME/conf/flashphoner.properties file
Code:
generate_av_for_ua=all
to hear the voice in RTMP stream in SIP as RTMP case.