WCS5.1 shows Failed By DTLS Error

lalit

No progress For the first few minutes it shows "Established" and then finally it becomes "Failed by DLTS Server". I am attaching snapshot of Error and updated flashphoner.properties and ifconfig .

Is it a bug in WCS server 5.1.3511 version ?

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please send logs as you sent above with corrected ip_local setting

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please update to latest WCS version from this page. Then, if problem persists, sent us logs and traffic dump from your server.

lalit

I have updated WCS version currently my version is 5.1.3550 and it is latest one available till now.
Since sizes of my logs ,conf , ifconfig file and log.pcap file is larger than 1 MB . I can't attach here so I am mailing these logs at logs@flashphoner.com and support@flashphoner.com with subject line "Error: Failed By DTLS Server". Please resolve and provide me valid solution so that I can continue my work. I have very high hopes from flashphoner and WCS . Please help me in resolving it

Max

Administrator
Staff member
In you logs, we see:
1. You have problem with UDP ports range 30000-31000 binding:
01:25:11,895 WARN SipPortManager - main Failed to allocate port 30000
Check if another software use it on your server. Full list of ports needed by WCS describer on this and this pages.
2. You have periodic problems with connection to your RTSP source:
01:38:06,245 WARN AgentFactory - API-ASYNC-pool-2-thread-2 Can not connect to /192.168.253.21:554
01:38:06,274 WARN annelUpstreamHandler - pool-28-thread-1 EXCEPTION, please implement com.flashphoner.C.B.exceptionCaught() for proper handling.
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host
So check your LAN configuration.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
same issue, cannot find any solution yet
Please create a new forum thread.
Attach
  • ifconfig output
  • WCS_HOME/conf/flashphoner.properties
  • WCS_HOME/conf/WCS.version
  • WCS_HOME/logs/server_log/flashphoner.log

Generally this error says that UDP packets does not reach for WCS server.
- network configuration issue
- firewalls
- WCS configuration issue