Web Call Server Play not working

Discussion in 'Web Call Server 5' started by Goji, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Goji

Goji New Member

I am running demos after deploying the server on Ubuntu 16.04. In all demos, I'm having problem with the player. Example in Two-way Streaming, it able to establish connection with 'ESTABLISHED' displayed, and able to view the video in local window, but display 'FAILED' after clicked 'Play' button. From the log file, it show status 'FAILED' with message 'Session not ready'.

Another example is WebRTC as RTMP re-publishing. After able to view the video in local window, I click 'Start' at the RTMP player, and it only show 'Started' without any video playing. From the log, it show status 'PLAYING' with message 'Failed to add stream to proxy'.

Attached log files for your reference. Any settings I miss out?

Attached Files:

2. Max

Max Administrator Staff Member

On some installations we had similar issue during first playback attempt after server startup.
    Does this work on second playback after server startup?
    Code:
    I click 'Start' at the RTMP player, and it only show 'Started' without any video playing. 
    By default you should have such setting in your flashphoner.properties config:
    Code:
    rtmp_transponder_stream_name_prefix =rtmp_
    If you don't have such setting, perhaps your server version is out of date.
    Please stop your server, deactivate your license and install latest version from here from scratch.
  3. alexanderY

alexanderY Member

Same problem with one user. He can't stream, can't do echo test, can't play other streams when at work. When he brings his laptop home, everything works fine.
    "Session not ready" in logs. And it repeats on second playback, third etc.
    His netscan report seems fine https://www.netscan.co/r/HtNZr
    Tried several browsers. No success.
    Other WebRTC chats are working for him.