Alternatives to service abnormal termination

hyuk

Hi.
The flashphoner service (version 5.2.96 / openjdk 12) running on a closed network died twice in a month.
(There was no such problem in the flashphoner service that we are operating and not in a closed network environment. Compared to the server we are using, the server specifications are better.)
I checked the log file (/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log), but there is nothing special.
Do I need to refer to another log file?
And are there any recommended countermeasures for when the service is stopped?
For now, I put a script that checks a specific port and starts the service if the port is not in the listen state.
However, I do not know what the problem is, but the execution failed in case of abnormal termination.
The exact reason will be checked by visiting the company tomorrow.
Have a nice day.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please check if errorPID.log files are in /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs folder. They may contain a crash reason.
Also please check /var/log/messages file, this can contain records about WCS starting/stopping/failing, or about all the server restart.
Please collect a report as described here and send using this form.
The flashphoner service (version 5.2.96 / openjdk 12) running on a closed network died twice in a month.
Please note that 5.2.96 is too old, and some crash reasons may be already fixed in latest builds from this page. Please update and check.

Last edited:

hyuk

I checked it wrong. The version is 5.2.966.
I'll check the log folder tomorrow.
Thank you for answer.

hyuk

There is no /var/log/messages folder.
There is also no errorPID.log file.
Do I need to edit flashphoner.properties to see it?
The log files related to error are dtls-error.log and media-session-error.log.
The log files mentioned are all empty.
I checked the server_log file at the time of service interruption, but there is no special problem...