Error on html

Leonardo

Sorry I did not mention the error, we are not able to perform videoconference.
We are at AWS, with security group as documented. If you need acccess to our server, please provide a safe place to share the access.
Regards.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
The message SERVER_PORTS is not defined does not mean any error. It means WebSDK uses default Websocket port (8444) to connect to server.
But Could not start video source means the browser (MS Edge in your case) cannot capture the web camera chosen. Usually this is due to the camera is already used by other application on this PC or there are no cameras at all. Please check it.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I have already checked this. Error persists. Attached is console log.
This is not the same error:
1728611729327.png

Seems like the camera is captured correctly, but WebRTC connection failed.
We can't reproduce this on Windows 11 with Video Chat and Screen Sharing example in MS Edge 129 on our demo server: https://demo.flashphoner.com:8444/c...en-sharing/video-chat-and-screen-sharing.html
1728611914727.png

Please check if this working for you on our demo server. If yes, update your WCS to the latest build 5.2.2096 including WebSDK 2.0.249 and check. If WebRTC connection issue still persists, please collect a report on the server: Getting logs with report.sh script and send using this private form.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
A possible problem may be in non-latin characters in camera or microphone device name Predeterminado - Micrófono de los auriculares con micrófono (2- Jabra EVOLVE 20 MS). We raised the ticket WCS-4249 to encode such characters before sending them to server for debug purposes.
As workaround, try to use Chrome browser, we can't reproduce such issue in it.

Leonardo

Thanks, I tryied chrome and disconected Jabra device. Also got error.
Please let me know if it is confirmed the issue with character and if we hould monitor the raised ticket.

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello

The issue is confirmed on our end.
According our tests it does not parse this character properly
ó

We are working on a fix. Will keep you informed.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Since WebSDK build 2.0.250 a media devices labels are URI encoded to prevent a possible parsing issues at backend side for non-latin characters. Please update WebSDK and check.