FlashPhoner server not respond after a while.

abhinav

Hello Team,

I am using flashphoner licensed version with AWS EC2 after a while i got an error while try to connect to my server ERROR- There was an unexpected error(type=Internal Server error, code=500)
lookup RMI failed;nested exceptionis java.rmi.connectionIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:java.io.EOFException. After restart the web server the server is running but the client is not able to establish a connection.But after restarting the AWS container it working smooth.

AWS config :- aws c4.2xlarge 8 31 15 GiB
Flashphoner version :- 5.1.3571

Max

Administrator
Staff member
According to logs and configs you provide, you use an outdated version 5.0.2106. Please update to latest version from this page as described here.

abhinav

After 16 oct update i am on version 5.0.3517 but it not workout for me and today i also updated the 17-Oct i.e v. 0.5.28.2747 - 5.0.3519.

How can i trust this update work for me, please provide a permanent fix for me i am using it in the production.

abhinav

Is there any paid support you guys can fix this issue for me?Or there is any dependencies between the versions kind of depreciation or kind of something?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We recommend you to update to latest 5.1 version:
1. Download latest version from this page
2. Follow the instructions from here.
If there are difficulties with updating, uninstall previous version with command
Code:
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/uninstall.sh
then perform clean installation of latest version.
If the problem persists after update, provide us SSH access to your server, we will check.