issue on server end while broadcasting through multiple devices

Mukul

Hi

we are developing an android app which broadcast 1 user to N number of viewers.
Also allow to have two way communication between two or more users. It is more Like BIGO and Scout app (available on playstore).

Now We are trying to achieve live broadcasting and video chat functionality using flashphoner. Currently using Demo / trial version.

We are facing certain Issues:

1. when multiple devices starts to broadcast, broadcast screen goes black. On restarting server everything starts to work again.
2. broadcast frame freezes a lot
3. Cannot find error log (tell me where i can see the relevant logs)

sachin

Facing same Issues.....
I am hosting media server on AWS ec2 C4 Large
anybody please help me out here

sachin

Thanks Max......... It worked.

one more problem i am facing right now please help me out here.
I am streaming to N number of user. And any viewer can have video chat with streamer/ broadcaster. During video chat when i close small window of second person on chat, his last frame always remains on surface view (even video chat is closed from second person end). How can i refresh the streaming surface view or anything else so that small window get removed.
please refer to screenshot attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Mukul

Hi, worked for me too. Thanks

There is one more thing I would like to know. I am currently using following technologies:
1 - AWS ec2 c4.large instance.
2 - Flashphoner software 5.1 latest
3 - one - to - many broadcast.
4 - Flashphoner latest android SDK.

How many realtime users(boadcasters as well as viewers) can work on my current configuration.
My app will have around 10000 realtime users initially. I want to know the configuration for that.

Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
How many realtime users(boadcasters as well as viewers) can work on my current configuration.
My app will have around 10000 realtime users initially. I want to know the configuration for that.
One server can handle about 1000-1500 real-time viewers and about 100-200 publishers.
Server high-load configuration is: 2 Xeon CPU 2-3Ghz, 12-20 cores, 64 GB RAM.
To serve 10.000 viewers you would have to configure several servers as CDN https://docs.flashphoner.com/display/WCS5EN/CDN+2.0

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I am streaming to N number of user. And any viewer can have video chat with streamer/ broadcaster. During video chat when i close small window of second person on chat, his last frame always remains on surface view (even video chat is closed from second person end). How can i refresh the streaming surface view or anything else so that small window get removed. please refer to screenshot attached.
Please create a new thread for this issue. Then we will able to start check if we can do surface cleanup.