Web Call server error

Dolph

Hi,
I'm experiencing the Web Call Server, after I've installed the server and go to the web interface, click the "Phone" on the left nav list and reach the "Phone Min" page.
I filled out all the SIP server information and click "Connect", it shows "ESTABLISHED" , but then I filled out the number and click the "Call" , the following error message show on server log and the call was not success.
I'm sure the SIP server info I've filled out is correct, and the call out is okay while I used the official demo page (https://demo.flashphoner.com), but it's just got error on my local WCS server.

Would you please hint me what's the problem??
2020-09-01 14_03_29-Microsoft Store.png

13:51:41,069 ERROR HandlerUtils - Failed to invoke method call for client WSClient{channel=[id: 0x0565449d, /127.0.0.1:36262 => /127.0.0.1:8443], handler=com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.DelegateHandler@5fff5848, closed=false, pageUrl='null', countUnansweredPing=0}
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:567)
at com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.HandlerUtils.lambda$processThroughREST$0(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture.uniWhenComplete(CompletableFuture.java:859)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniWhenComplete.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:837)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:478)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.WCS4Handler.call(Unknown Source)
... 11 more

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
I filled out all the SIP server information and click "Connect", it shows "ESTABLISHED"
Seems like SIP registration failed. REGISTERED should be in this field. Double check SIP login, password and SIP domain. If they are correct, please collect a report as described here and send using this link.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
With the credentials you provided for testing, the connection to the SIP server is established successfully. (Status "REGISTERED")

If the problem persists, please provide another SIP number that you can call to check the connection.
1601544694217.png