iOS App Crashed after using the demo "Player"

Edl ccvtv

Hello Guys,
I need some help. I tried to test the demo 'Player' on my iOS app using the following procedures:
  1. Run sample app on target "Player"
  2. Repeat play and stop. (Note the crash is not consistent on number of repeat, so please repeat this step until crash happens)
Error message:
Thread 169: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (code=1, address=0xbaddebd5f2c7bebd)

On:
Player > Thread 169 > 0 webrtc::VCMDecodedFrameCallback::Decoded(webrtc::VideoFrame&, long long) ()

Thank you and have nice day all of you :)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please clarify:
1. You build Player example application from GitHub sources with latest iOS SDK from this page not using any third side libraries?
2. What XCode version do you use?
3. What iOS version do you use for test?
4. What WCS version do you use and how do you publish stream to play?

Edl ccvtv

Good day.
Please clarify:
1. You build Player example application from GitHub sources with latest iOS SDK from this page not using any third side libraries?
Yes this correct, we used this Player example and using WCS-iOS-SDK-2.5.2, and we just follow the guide online. However we removed some linked frameworks and libraries we don't have, these are:
  • libstdc++.tbd
  • libstdc++.6.0.9.tbd
Ver 10.1

iPad mini ver 10.3.2

iOS SDK: WCS-iOS-SDK-2.5.2
Linux WebCallServer: 5.2.115

Edl ccvtv

Hi,
Sorry there's a mistake on our side.
For iOS SDK, seems we initially used WCS-iOS-SDK-2.2.2. So we reinstalled the SDK using WCS-iOS-SDK-2.5.2.
But now using
WCS-iOS-SDK-2.5.2, there's no more crash. However, there's no video displayed (just totally black in the screen).
Any ideas?