Please try it with this setting in WCS-HOME/conf/flashphoner.properties:
Restart WCS to apply the setting.
Also, try using RTP over RTSP (TCP) - interleaved mode in the player used for playing the RTSP stream.
If that doesn't have effect, please clarify the scenario:
- a stream is published to WCS: what is the source - WebRTC or RTMP, and what OS, browser (or application) is used for streaming?
- the stream is played as RTSP (rtsp://WCS:554/stream): what player is used?
- the RTSP stream has choppy or disappearing audio
and prepare the report containing network traffic dump and WCS client debug log (here described how) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Issue is still not resolved by your giving instruction.
Let Me explain in Details as follows:
We are using android sdk "Two Player Example" of Flashphoner and playing rtsp link through our WCS Server. Streaming playback is working fine through android SDK but Mute/Unmute Audio Option is not working of PLayer.
We are using stream.muteAudio(); and stream.unmuteAudio(); but still this option is not working.
- Android SDK 1.1 for Android 9 and higher - Already Try this thing but still not working
- Android SDK 1.0 for Android 8 and lower - Already Try This also but still not Working
Please give me any other resolution for same.
The methods muteVideo() and muteAudio() can be used for stream publishing only, please see this code example. If you have to mute stream while playing, you should use Flashphoner.setVolume(0), see this example of volume control implementation.
Also, you are using too old instructions for building. Please use this instruction to build examples for Android 8 and earlier and this for Android 9.