cant upload new ssl certificate

Gabriel T

Hello
for some reasons the websocket connection is broken (message ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID)
i generated new certificates using letsencrypt, but when login in dashboard, the upload buttons of the ssl page are inactive, and i cant upload my new certs...any idea ? thank you
Gabriel

Gabriel T

by the way there is something strange: the demos from dashboard are working normally, no websocket connection problem...but not my app,n which is on same server and using same ssl port..

Gabriel T

finally solved the problem by recreating the jsk. so now websocket connection is working, however the dashboard :)8888) appears as not secure...any clue how to solve this ?

thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
If, for any reason, you can not import certificates from dashboard, you should use keytool as described here.

berklamer

This error message from Google Chrome Browser is one of the most common problems that everyone faces in our day to day life. Google Chrome warns you whenever it finds out any abnormal tracks taken while you browse things on the web. If you are getting the SSL error in chrome, it means your Internet connection or your computer is preventing Chrome from loading the page securely and privately. However, there are few changes or settings which help you to get rid you of this error.

Check System Date and Time
Disable Antivirus SSL Connection
Clear Cookies and Cached Files
Reset Chrome Browser
Open Chrome in Incognito Mode
Expired SSL Certificates
Update Chrome Browser