Conference runs connects then disconnects with Internal Server Error

edmundherbert

Hi, I have downloaded latest Flashphoner client from GitHub when I run Conference example it connects then disconnects with a Internal Server Error my server is:

wss://159.65.54.14:8443 is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong

edmundherbert

Just some feedback i down loaded example on server and that worked so the new latest conference and chat video does not work I noticed in html file that works looks like this :

<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../dependencies/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../dependencies/bootstrap/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="conference.css">
<title>Conference</title>
<script type="text/javascript" src="flashphoner.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../dependencies/jquery/jquery-1.12.0.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../dependencies/js/utils.js"></script>

and one not working latest :

<meta charset="UTF-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../dependencies/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../../dependencies/bootstrap/font-awesome/css/font-awesome.min.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="conference.css">
<title>Conference</title>
<script type="text/javascript" src="flashphoner-room-api.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../dependencies/jquery/jquery-1.12.0.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="../../dependencies/js/utils.js"></script>

edmundherbert

Hi I looked at examples on server they are dated 2020 is it possible you could update my server to the latest server software and examples please

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We checked your server. Seems you have an instance in DO, with build 5.2.780 out-of-the-box
1645406292374.png

So the examples opened directly from server are working, but a newer examples may not.
We recommend you to update WCS (with WebSDK included) to the latest build 5.2.1133 as described here.