Facebook is not approving for Live api

Parvej

Hi Team,
We are using your "WebRTC as RTMP re-publishing" in our iOS and android application. Planning to purchase your api, but before that we need to approve that to Facebook live api for Publish action. But when we have posted to Facebook for live api approval they are not answering anything last 7-8 days (though they said we will get reply within 24 hours). I have posted following video to them and our apk and ipa as they asked.
Do you have any suggestion by which Facebook can approve our app? I have checked Facebook they have following written for Facebook live.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature
Live Video API
Provides access to the Live Video API to create stories on Facebook using live video content from a variety of sources. This allows you to go beyond mobile device cameras and bring in video from professional cameras, multi-camera setups and programmatic sources such as games or screencasts.

Depending on where your app will post the live video to, your app will also need the permissions below in addition to Live Video API. Make sure you add them to your submission if your app hasn't been approved for them yet.

• User: publish_actions
  • Page: manage_pages, publish_pages
  • Group: publish_actions, user_managed_groups
  • Event: publish_actions, user_events
Common Usage
If your app requests this permission Facebook will have to review how your app uses it. When requesting this permission via App Review, please make sure your instructions are easily reproducible by our team.

Let people publish live video content from your app to Facebook from a source other than mobile device cameras

Publishing with the Go Live dialog. You only need to submit for review if you need to stream using the live_videosendpoint

Streaming video from a mobile device camera. This feature is already available in the Facebook app

Streaming to platforms other than Facebook

Show third-party ads, including for other apps

Automatically publish live video without the person being aware or having control

Don't use Reactions for polls in video where the whole stream consists of static or looping graphics or images

So, do you have any other way to make the app approve from Facebook?
Screencast video which is posted to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/100000631562550/videos/1871402752890759/

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
We never submit our apps to Facebook.
As I understand you have to receive a list of broken requirements from Facebook support team.
Do you have such a list?
If yes, we would help you to resolve such issues.
If no, I'm not sure we can help because we need to know exactly what is wrong and what we have to do to resolve.

Parvej

Hi Max,
Thank you for your feedback. I have told you above I have not yet got any reply from Facebook, still it is in Pending for review. Second how you demand your api will work with Facebook and youtube at the same time? if your any app yet not approved for Facebook live api? We planned to purchase your api as it is working fine in sandbox mode, so if you help to make us live our application to the Facebook (live api) and Apple (iTunes store application) then we will purchase your subscription. I hope you can understand my point of view, Please reply here if you have got such kind of issues from any other application for Facebook.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Second how you demand your api will work with Facebook and youtube at the same time? if your any app yet not approved for Facebook live api?
We don't use Facebook or YouTube Live API at all.
1. Facebook Live or Youtube Live provides ingest address like rtmp://fb.com/live/stream-123 for each account.
2. WCS server receives stream from Web, Android, or iOS app.
3. WCS just do re-publishing to the provided URL.
if your any app yet not approved for Facebook live api?
We don't write own apps for streaming to FB and YT. We just provide client libs and server that can to do that.

We submitted our demo Two Way Streaming app to Apple Store. You can read our blog here:
https://flashphoner.com/features-of-video-chat-published-ios-apps-in-the-app-store/