Flashphoner Questions in My Head

biostate

Hi, I want to use this product for my application but I don't get enough information in your website. Can you answer these questions?

1) Is monthly billing subscription comes with a server or I have to deploy Flashphoner to a server?
2) Is Flashphoner has authentication or auhorization features? For example I want to accept requests from my applications domain can your application does that?
3) Is Flashphoner supports AWS S3 adapter? I want to playback videos from AWS S3.
4) Is Flashphoner can be scaleable?

Thank you for your answer.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
1) Is monthly billing subscription comes with a server or I have to deploy Flashphoner to a server?
You have to deploy WebCallServer to your own instance: WCS installation and activation. If you use AWS instance, you can deploy WCS from AWS AMI: WCS automatic deployment from Amazon AWS Marketplace, in this case the instance will be billed hourly by Amazon.
2) Is Flashphoner has authentication or auhorization features? For example I want to accept requests from my applications domain can your application does that?
You can:
- restrict WebRTC connections by domain: Websocket connections restriction by domain
- restrict stream publishing/playback by name: Stream publishing and playback restriction by name
- restrict stream playback in CDN by token: CDN streams access control
- set up your own backend application to fully control client connections, publishing and playback: Using REST hook to authorize user by domain
3) Is Flashphoner supports AWS S3 adapter? I want to playback videos from AWS S3.
Yes: VOD capturing from AWS S3 or from other S3 compatible storage, but there are some strict requirements to a file: File format requirements
4) Is Flashphoner can be scaleable?
Yes, for example: AWS load balancer with auto scale quick setup.