iOS SDK Project warnings displayed "arm64-apple-ios.swiftsourceinfo' is either malformed or generated ..."

andrew.n

@Max
I switched from manual integration to CocoaPods integration (2.6.97), and everything works like a charm.
The single issue that I'm facing right now, is that XCode - Version 13.4.1 (13F100) - is showing 1 or sometimes 2 warnings after I build the project (build or build + run).
Those warnings are displayed on the line where I use import FPWCSApi2Swift.
I use the SDK in 2 different screens but the strange thing is that those warnings are displayed only in one screen.
Any advice on that?

Code:
'/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ProjectName-bxwkikkxazzdiqegsfonrunjorom/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XCFrameworkIntermediates/FPWCSApi2Swift/FPWCSApi2Swift.framework/Modules/FPWCSApi2Swift.swiftmodule/Project/arm64-apple-ios.swiftsourceinfo' is either malformed or generated by a different Swift version. Note that it uses an unstable format and may leak internal project details, it should not be distributed alongside modules

'/Users/user/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/ProjectName-bxwkikkxazzdiqegsfonrunjorom/Index/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/XCFrameworkIntermediates/FPWCSApi2Swift/FPWCSApi2Swift.framework/Modules/FPWCSApi2Swift.swiftmodule/Project/arm64-apple-ios.swiftsourceinfo' is either malformed or generated by a different Swift version. Note that it uses an unstable format and may leak internal project details, it should not be distributed alongside modules

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We still use XCode 11 in our CI flow. This may be a reason for the warnings. We plan to upgrade build agents to latest XCode soon. Now, you can ignore the warnings.