Is it possible to record a conference room?

Lee

Hello:
I am developing a conference room server that need to be recorded and watch on any time later (not stream). The room will be up to 2 users (owner and invited participant).
I need to record both side (audio and video).
The owner opens a room and invites other user by email or SMS. User gets the link and opens by browser (desktop or smartphone iPhone or Android). So invited user can use android or IOS safari, like (https://appr.tc).
After finish the conference (the owner closes the session), the room will be closed and never used again.
Server will send the URL for download or view using POST or access a webservice.
Also need to put some legend (like date, time, user names, etc) at the bottom or top of the video. Its not watermark (but if can, better).
The conference can be 20/30 minutes.
I plan to use AWS server.
Can anyone assist me to install and configure it?
I am completly newbie for linux.

Thank you.

Lee

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Web Call Server can be used to develop a conference, please see this page for details. And every stream from a conference participant can be recorded as described here.
If you plan to use AWS server, there is AWS marketplace instance that can be launched in couple of clicks, as described here.