Need to change rtmp alias "live" to another

remo

Hello Max.
How are you buddy ?

I want to change rtmp url alias live to differnt alias for pull stream so how to change alias in flashphoner ?

and one think that i want to use different push rtmp url instead of pull rtmp url like

if pull rtmp url like : rtmp://domain:1935/alias/stream1 and i want to use push url like rtmp://domain:1935/alias/stream2

video is same in stream1 and stream2 measn pull and push stream same but i want use different push rtmp streamname instead of pull rtmp streamname

I think you are understand my concern so please help me out of my concern.

Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please clarify: do you want to publish an RTMP stream to WCS using URL like rtmp://wcs:1935/alias/streamName?
If yes, you should do the following:
1. Enter to WCS CLI: Using and accessing command line
2. Add a new server application to use for RTMP streams publishing:
Code:
add app -m com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingHandler -c com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingCallbackHandler MyFlashStreamingApp alias "http://localhost:8081/apps/EchoApp"
add app-rest-method -a alias
3. Add the following parameter to flashphoner.properties file
Code:
rtmp_appkey_source=app
and restart WCS

remo

Thank you for your reply buddy

add app -m com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingHandler -c com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingCallbackHandler MyFlashStreamingApp alias "http://localhost:8081/apps/EchoApp"
add app-rest-method -a alias

hey max,
can you please tell me where can i change in this command if i use my own alias ?

if i want flash as a alias so where can i change in command ?

please help me out of this

Thank you

remo

Thank you for helping
okay great its working. and now can we push multiple alias rtmp like "live" & "flash" ?

please help me with this

Thank you

remo

Thank you for your reply max,

but in my another server when i run this alias change command its showing me this; "
Unable to negotiate with 127.0.0.1 port 2001: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa" now what i do for this ? cna you please suggest me for this concern ?

Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unable to negotiate with 127.0.0.1 port 2001: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa" now what i do for this ? cna you please suggest me for this concern ?
Please open the file ~/.ssh/config:
Code:
nano ~/.ssh/config
and add the following to the file
Code:
Host 127.0.0.1
    HostkeyAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
    PubkeyAcceptedAlgorithms +ssh-rsa
This should fix the issue.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please provide more screenshots with error output and ~/.ssh/config file you modified.

remo

is there any other way to change alias using config folder ?

because there is hard way to change alias using CLI.

please help me out of this.

Thank you

Max

Administrator
Staff member
1. Open the file /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/database.yml. Make a backup copy first!
2. Find the flashStreamingApp description strings
Code:
  flashStreamingApp: {name: flashStreamingApp, key: flashStreamingApp, url: 'http://localhost:8081/apps/EchoApp',
    handler: com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingHandler, callback: com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingCallbackHandler}
3. Copy the flashStreamingApp description strings and replace name and key parameters to desired alias
Code:
  flashStreamingAppAlias: {name: alias, key: alias, url: 'http://localhost:8081/apps/EchoApp',
    handler: com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingHandler, callback: com.flashphoner.server.client.handler.wcs4.FlashStreamingCallbackHandler}
4. Find the flashStreamingApp methods description strings
Code:
  flashStreamingApp: [OnMessageEvent, XcapStatusEvent, sendDtmf, DataStatusEvent,
    ConnectionStatusEvent, sessionDebug, pauseStream, playStream, StreamTranscodingGroupEvent,
    hangup, hold, StreamStatusEvent, MessageStatusEvent, OnCallEvent, RecordingStatusEvent,
    ErrorStatusEvent, StreamsStatEvent, OnTransferEvent, availableStream, SessionDebugStatusEvent,
    BugReportStatusEvent, connect, subscribe, CallStatusEvent, StreamEvent, sendMessage,
    publishStream, RegistrationStatusEvent, OnDataEvent, sendXcapRequest, unPublishStream,
    call, transfer, answer, stopStream, StreamKeepAliveEvent, SubscriptionStatusEvent,
    unhold, TransferStatusEvent, snapshot, pushLogs, submitBugReport]
5. Copy the flashStreamingApp methods description strings and replace flashStreamingApp to a new alias application tag
Code:
  flashStreamingAppAlias: [OnMessageEvent, XcapStatusEvent, sendDtmf, DataStatusEvent,
    ConnectionStatusEvent, sessionDebug, pauseStream, playStream, StreamTranscodingGroupEvent,
    hangup, hold, StreamStatusEvent, MessageStatusEvent, OnCallEvent, RecordingStatusEvent,
    ErrorStatusEvent, StreamsStatEvent, OnTransferEvent, availableStream, SessionDebugStatusEvent,
    BugReportStatusEvent, connect, subscribe, CallStatusEvent, StreamEvent, sendMessage,
    publishStream, RegistrationStatusEvent, OnDataEvent, sendXcapRequest, unPublishStream,
    call, transfer, answer, stopStream, StreamKeepAliveEvent, SubscriptionStatusEvent,
    unhold, TransferStatusEvent, snapshot, pushLogs, submitBugReport]
6. Close the file and restart WCS.
If something goes wrong repair the file /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf/database.yml from backup copy you've made and restart WCS.

remo

I tried with this

event: {name: event, key: event, url: 'http://localhost:8081/apps/EchoApp',

event: [OnMessageEvent, XcapStatusEvent, sendDtmf, DataStatusEvent, ConnectionStatusEvent,
sessionDebug, pauseStream, playStream, StreamTranscodingGroupEvent, hangup, hold,
playHLS, StreamStatusEvent, MessageStatusEvent, OnCallEvent, RecordingStatusEvent,
sendStreamEvent, ErrorStatusEvent, StreamsStatEvent, OnTransferEvent, availableStream,
SessionDebugStatusEvent, BugReportStatusEvent, connect, subscribe, CallStatusEvent,
StreamEvent, sendMessage, publishStream, playRTSP, RegistrationStatusEvent, OnDataEvent,
sendXcapRequest, unPublishStream, call, transfer, answer, stopStream, StreamKeepAliveEvent,
SubscriptionStatusEvent, unhold, TransferStatusEvent, snapshot, pushLogs, submitBugReport]

but still not working "event" alias

is this right way to change it ??

Please help me out of this.

Thank you