npm packege problem

gabriel123

hy, I have a angular project, and I to try to install the "@flashphoner/websdk" npm pack, but after just the installation i have some issues with build it.

Code:
Error: node_modules/@flashphoner/websdk/src/constants.d.ts:1:16 - error TS2304: Cannot find name 'constants'.

1 export default constants as any;
                 ~~~~~~~~~

Error: node_modules/@flashphoner/websdk/src/constants.d.ts:1:16 - error TS2714: The expression of an export assignment must be an identifier or qualified name in an ambient context.

1 export default constants as any;
                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Error: node_modules/@flashphoner/websdk/src/flashphoner-core.d.ts:204:10 - error TS2614: Module '"@flashphoner/websdk/src/constants"' has no exported member 'constants'. Did you mean to
use 'import constants from "@flashphoner/websdk/src/constants"' instead?

204 import { constants } from "@flashphoner/websdk/src/constants";
             ~~~~~~~~~

after some tests, i find out that version 2.0.202 works fine, but any later version return the same error.
Angular CLI: 12.0.0
Node: 14.17.0

gabriel123

Good day, the problem happen at the moment I try to import the pack in any component, before even try to write some code, i have made a simple example and sent through the form.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We reproduced the problem and raised the ticket WCS-3450. Will let you know results in this topic.