Phone-ui on another server

hello,
i have a question if you place phone-ui to any other hosted server and we start using phone-ui from that hosted server. now my question is if we make 100+ calls from phone-ui then would it put load on that hosted server where phone-ui is hosted? like will it use server that hosted server ram and cpu as well?

please do let me know.
Thanks

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello.
Phone-ui is JavaScript web application, it is downloaded from hosting server then executed in browser on clients' device. So requirements to hosting server are the same as requirements to usual web hosting for 100+ mutual connections.

hello,
i got the 1st part but i didn't get this part "So requirements to hosting server are the same as requirements to usual web hosting for 100+ mutual connections." for exmaple my webRTC server have high ram and cpu for exmaple quad core and 64 GB ram. can i put phone-ui on smaller server like 1 core and 1 GB ram since that hosting is only use to download the web phone files from that server and after that connection will be made between client and webrtc server. correct?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's correct. Frontend and WCS can be placed to different servers. To avoid cross origin problems those instances should be in same domain.