RSTP ip cameras stream dont work

Intergon

I consider buying the license, but when I enter direct RTSP URL in demo player , the video doesnt show.
RTSP URL : [confidential]
This URL works in VLC so I am sure that is correct.
Could you check server logs what's wrong ?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We are going to debug this stream. Please do not turn off the camera at least next 24 hours.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We fixed this issue in build 5.2.56. Please update to this build and set the following parameter in flashphoner.properties file
Code:
rtsp_interleaved_channels=2-3;0-1
Switch to UDP may also help:
Code:
rtsp_interleaved_mode=false

Intergon

Thanks for fix. Parameter rtsp_interleaved_channels=2-3;0-1 works, but does it not affect other streams? Will them still working?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
The parameter rtsp_interleaved_channels affects all the RTSP streams pulled to WCS server. So, if some other RTSP stream is not played, switch RTSP transport to UDP
Code:
rtsp_interleaved_mode=false
In this case, both your camera and other RTSP streams should work

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We are now testing dynamic RTSP interleaved channels setting to play RTSP stream from your camera without breaking another RTSP streams playback. Could you please provide us access to your stream again for at least 24 hours?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We implemented dynamic RTSP interleaved channels setting in build 5.2.67. Now you can remove rtsp_interleaved_channels parameter from config, and your stream will be played as so as other RTSP streams. Please update and check.