RTSP doesnt work :(

heini

I bought a new server HP to run Flashponer on.

Installation worked with no problems at all. But when I try to start a stream in the admin panel, I get the message “FAILED”.

The stream is accessible in VLC and also worked on my older test version of Flasphoner.
I tried it in chrome and firefox.

I also tried to call the following pages manually to see if it is a siginature error. But I only get an “ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE“.
wss://192.168.0.128:8443/
Do you have any idea where the mistake could be?

Thanks!

Attachments

heini

I tried it from another server (192.168.1.6) with the latest flashphoner version and got the same error :( I have send you the log files.

flash3.jpg

flash2.jpg

flash1.jpg

Max

Administrator
Staff member
There is a message in your server log:
Code:
08:47:21,731 ERROR            Softphone - main License error License period is expired Sat May 01 08:47:21 UTC 2021 Sat Apr 24 00:00:00 UTC 2021 Sat May 01 08:47:19 UTC 2021
Please check if your trial license period is expired. If not, please check if NTP server pool.ntp.org is available from both your servers. If the NTP server is available, and trial period is not expired yet, please restart WCS.
You can also ask sales@flashphoner.com to extend trial period for development purposes if it is expired.

heini

this was the error. Thanks for your help!
Maybe you add a feature in the next versions which shows an error in the web frontend if there is an error with the licence ;)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe you add a feature in the next versions which shows an error in the web frontend if there is an error with the licence
You can receive a license error (and other errors) on client using Stream.getInfo() method. Please see error handling code example here