Server stop after some days

goldanlove

Hi,
I purchased flashphone licence and it works fine but every 10 or 12 days it stops and i need to restart from my digital ocean server. I checked server logs and found following error.

Please help me on this issue.
03:59:50,265 WARN erSocketPipelineSink - HLS-HTTP-BOSS-pool-26-thread-1 Failed to accept a connection.
java.io.IOException: Too many open files
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:422)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:250)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
03:59:50,350 WARN ControlPacket - STUN-UDP-pool-38-thread-157 Rtcp innerBlocks - 00; type not found - cf
03:59:50,350 ERROR MuxDecoder - STUN-UDP-pool-38-thread-157 Failed to decode control packet
03:59:50,378 WARN erSocketPipelineSink - TurnServer-BOSS-pool-34-thread-1 Failed to accept a connection.
java.io.IOException: Too many open files
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept0(Native Method)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:422)
at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.accept(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:250)
at org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketPipelineSink$Boss.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please update the server to the latest build as described here (or manually as described here). If problem still persists please collect a reports as described here and send it to support@flashphoner.com, we will check.
If you have any trouble to collect a report or update the server, please provide us SSH access to the server to support@flashphoner.com, we will check in place.