SIP as RTMP issues

Yury Pogrebnyak

I’m trying to forward data from a SIP call to my RTMP server. Everything seems to work except I don’t see the stream on my server side. WCS is successfully connecting to a call, and also judging from the logs (please see attachment) it is able to publish RTMP stream. My codecs in flashphoner.properties are set to ulaw.

However, I don’t receive the stream. I’m using nginx rtmp module, and both my access.log and error.log are clear. I don’t have any security settings on rtmp server and also able to receive streams from different sources. What could possibly be the issue?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please provide following logs and files:
Code:
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner_manager.log
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/conf
and pcap file of traffic dump
Code:
tcpdump -s 4096 -w log.pcap
You can send the archive to logs@flashphoner.com
If your SIP endpoint has auto-answer, please provide SIP details, we will check this call from our server.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
There is a configuration issue: codecs not to be used in SIP as RTMP case should be listed in 'codecs_exclude_sip_rtmp' not removed from 'codecs'.

For example,
codecs =opus,alaw,ulaw,g729,speex16,g722,mpeg4-generic,telephone-event,h264,vp8,flv,mpv
codecs_exclude_sip =mpeg4-generic,flv,mpv
codecs_exclude_streaming =flv,telephone-event
codecs_exclude_sip_rtmp =opus,alaw,g729,speex16,g722,mpeg4-generic,telephone-event,h264,vp8,flv,mpv