Stream Failed of infinite wait

chako

Hello my WCS doesn't broadcast stream after some time clients shows failed or loading forever after some time it works perfectly i'm mailing you the logs please have a look at that and please describe me what causes this issue.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please add the following settings to your WCS/conf/flashphoner.properties file
Code:
rtp_force_synchronization=true
to force audio and video synchronization when publishing RTSP strems on server and
Code:
rtsp_refresh_requests_limit=100000
to prevent fast disconnection from RTSP source. Some of your RTSP streams do not respond anything to stanadrd GET_PARAMETER request, so WCS server breaks the connection after 5-6 minutes by default.
If the problems with your streams persists, please clarify your case, such as:
1. Client plays RTSP stream "stream_URL" with Player web application in browsers.
2. Stream stops after N minutes of playing with "Stopped by publisher stop" error
and so on.

chako

on 4th nov i faced a issue that client browser loads player and every thing but when click play, stream doesn't load it just shows loading loading and some times shows failed i tried to look in the logs but couldn't find anything do you have any guide for logs that which errors kept in which log files so that can be helpful to me and i mailed the logs so please have a look in 4th NOV logs so you will find something

Max

Administrator
Staff member
If you have to find something in logs you should know at least a problem stream name and a time when problem occurs.
We tested your RTSP streams, they can be played on our servers, with settings that we recommend you in this post.