Support for Amazon?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello

This issue is generally related to AdBlock Chrome Extension and iframes which used in our demo page.
Try to open pure html page clicking 'Share Demo' icon.
It should resolve the issue.

arrow.jpg

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We checked your server settings. The problem was in media ports range in WCS/conf/flashphoner.properties file. The ports range that was set in this file
Code:
media_port_from=41001
media_port_to=42000
was blocked on server. We have changed ports range to default
Code:
media_port_from=31001
media_port_to=32000
and stream publishing from browser via WebRTC now works as well as stream playback.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
As we can see, you use self-signed SSL sertificate that shipped with WCS. iOS browsers does not support self-signed sertificates, so you have to get and import SSL sertificates (look here for good example) or allow access to your demo pages through HTTP (not HTTPS only).

Max

Administrator
Staff member
we've made it work for a minute, but then i overwrote my files with the original demo ones and it broke again
We checked your server logs.
From yesterday, 30-08-2018, in server logs WCS_HOME/server_logs/flashphoner.log on every stream publishing there is the message "License period is expired". This may occur when NTP time synchronization between your server and license server is failed due to connection lost. In this case the first to try is to restart the server, we did it, and your server works again.
A tip for the future: on any problem first check server logs, it may be useful to handle the issue.
If license error occurs again and again (and your trial period is not expired actually), you should check the connection to license servers and, may be, to setup proxy as described here.
can you please help me with the "unknown device audiooutput" error in the console?
This is not error message, but information, and it should not scare you. However, we try to reproduce it and see what we can do.