sangsoo

Hello.
I tested the vod live loop.
- wcs version : v.0.5.28.2753-5.2.412-cb4e3ace8cabfc411cc103f58dc368cce5fbe749

* VOD live translation supports VOD loop:
https://docs.flashphoner.com/display/WCS52EN/Capturing+VOD+from+a+file
I set the following value to the flashphoner.properties,
vod_live_loop=true

Two minutes after the end of playback, the message "Stopped by publisher stop" was received by the player.
At this time, the server log shows "info"="Failed by RTP activity" in info in REST hook StreamStatusEvent.

The video tested is a 3 minute video and is located under the media folder.
The playback stream name was vod-live: //~.mp4.
What is the reason? Please answer me.

Best regards.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please, clarify your case:
1) How do you start VOD live stream: using WebSDK (setting stream name vod-live: //~.mp4 in Player example) or REST API?
2) How many subscribers (viewers) plays the stream simultaneously?
Note that if there are no subscribers on VOD live stream, it will be stopped after 1 minute, so if VOD live stream is started via REST API, you should either connect subscribers to the stream before this timeout expires or increase this timeout by setting
Code:
vod_stream_timeout=86400000
for example.
If the problem you describe occurs when VOD stream is published using Player example, please collect a report as described here and send to support@flashphoner.com, we will check. Also, please provide sample fmp4 file to reproduce the problem if possible.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
There is a problem at the end of your file. So you can re-encode it with ffmpeg:
Code:
ffmpeg -re -i frozen2_low.mp4 -preset ultrafast -acodec aac -vcodec h264 -strict -2 frozen2_low_fixed.mp4
or just cut off on 3 minute
Code:
ffmpeg -ss 00:00:00 -i frozen2_low.mp4 -ss 00:00:00 -t 00:03:00 -c copy frozen2_low_cut.mp4