found Remote_cached video when stop the one stream and play other stream

Max

Administrator
Staff member
i sent the code please check
Please send a minimally modified code of this example to reproduce the issue. Just html and js in archive, no PHP, no fiddles.
Seems like you never stop participant stream when playing a new one. In this case, a new video tag will be created per every new playing stream.

prateek_sharma

Please send a minimally modified code of this example to reproduce the issue. Just html and js in archive, no PHP, no fiddles.
Seems like you never stop participant stream when playing a new one. In this case, a new video tag will be created per every new playing stream.
on first run it successfully execute
when i hit add host then it play "room1-prateek" (without my own audio) and when i hit remove then it play "room1"(my mixer localstream name)and
hit removeMCu button then it remove the "room1" mixer from the div
but on second run where i repeat my flow like playing "room1-prateek" by hitting add button then it gives me two div elements
and i dont find an issue related to your example thats why i am share my code to you

Attachments

prateek_sharma

right now i am not playing participant stream ,i am just switch the stream between MCU player("room1") and mystream("room1-prateek")

Max

Administrator
Staff member
right now i am not playing participant stream ,i am just switch the stream between MCU player("room1") and mystream("room1-prateek")
Please re-check your flow by adding console logging for example.
When switching from one stream to another, you should stop the previous playback before playing new stream. Stream.stop() method always removes playing video tag.
But publishing video tag may be cached by default, in this case it will not be removed. Please use the option [ICODEcacheLocalResources: false[/ICODE] to prevent caching:
Code:
    session.createStream({
        name: streamName,
        display: localVideo,
        cacheLocalResources: false,
    }).publish();