2 Problems

sslerror01

The first problem is;

When i issue this command : "ssh ip@localhost -p 2001" in aws ec2 hourly license,
a password is required but these passwords did not work:
admin,demo,password

The other problem is;

even though im using amazon ec2 10 gb/s server , it freezes on wlan networks. It's ok on eth0 connections but in wlan's it freezes(Specially on mobile devices.).

Max

Administrator
Staff member
On AWS Marketplace images password is {instance-id}

Step 11

How do you stream? What is stream source and what is player? Browser, OS, version.

Try to measure channel bandwidth using iperf

See also quality control testing using Media Devices example

sslerror01

Thanks for the reply.

The first issue is fixed thanks. For the other problem;

im using an iframe the system provides. An iframe like this:

Code:
<iframe id='fp_embed_player' src='http://ipAddress:9091/embed_player?urlServer=ws://ipAddress:8080&streamName=&mediaProviders=WebRTC,Flash,MSE,WSPlayer' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0' frameborder='0' width='100%' height='100%' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen='allowfullscreen'></iframe>
Im going to try the links you posted. Thanks

sslerror01

I looked at the links but didn't help much. Is there a way to make the player 360p-480p-720p-1080p? Because the stream is shared in high quality 1080p HD, some networks cannot afford this type of quality

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I looked at the links but didn't help much. Is there a way to make the player 360p-480p-720p-1080p? Because the stream is shared in high quality 1080p HD, some networks cannot afford this type of quality
You can set the resolution to player parameters like this
Code:
<iframe id='fp_embed_player' src='https://ipAddress:8444/embed_player?urlServer=wss://ipAddress:8443&streamName=&mediaProviders=WebRTC&resolution=640x360' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0' frameborder='0' width='100%' height='100%' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen='allowfullscreen'></iframe>
Also, you have to use HTTPS for WebRTC to work in browser
Please note that stream downscaling enables transcoding on server, which will require more CPU resources (1 CPU core per 2 720p streams encoded) and RAM (64 Gb, 32 Gb for Java heap).