Android and IOS mobile broadcasting in chrome not supporting

milan

I want to setup one to many live video broadcasting system for all web browser and all mobile browser in web. but here issue become in mobile browser broadcasting system. i am tired to connect webrtc to rtmp. here your demo link not working in mobile chrome ios and android. .
when we connect webrtc to rtmp in ios chrome every time response getting failed and also android chrome in response getting pushing but video does not display. how can broadcast my streaming video in mobile browser and publish all platform and browser. please contact me as soon as possible.

thank you
Milan

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
when we connect webrtc to rtmp in ios chrome every time response getting failed
WebRTC publishing and playback is not supported in third party browser on iOS devices, this is Apple policy. Please use Safari only.
android chrome in response getting pushing but video does not display
We tested Chrome 86.0.4240.75 on Android 9 (Nokia 5), WebRTC stream is published and republished as RTMP correctly:
1602828326083.png

(we tested RTMP playback in VLC)
1602828381431.png

Please check if WebRTC stream is published and played from your device in Two Way Streaming example. Also check if you granted all the necessary permissions to Chrome browser.
Please also note that Flash player is used on WebRTC as RTMP example page to play a repuublished stream. So player will not work on any mobile device because Flash is not supported in mobile browsers. You can use VLC to play a republished stream. Note that republished stream on demo server has rtmp_ prefix.

milan

please check my 3 android mobile chrome screenshot display in all permission, chrome version and webrtc to rtmp republishing demo.
in ios safari browser publish video fine but i am not able to join this publish video in my desktop. here send screenshot please see.
and i want to get all publish streaming id in my server so i am which code follow please suggest as soon as possible ?.

thank you
milan

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce this behaviour. Please do the following:
- if Two Way Streaming example works in other browsers on the same phone
- if Two Way Streaming example works on another Android phone
- if AppRTC demo works on your phone
Please also clarify phone model and Android version.
You should also check Chrome console and provide us logs collected from it. Please read here how to do it with Android phone.

milan

Yes other browser in supported publish stream video but when i am join this video on my desktop not display. but video available and playing status manage. and join time not any log detecting how can show video on desktop ? you can see my attachment of publish and joining video.

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please check if AppRTC demo works on your phone and video stream from mobile can be played on desktop. If not, this is probably browser issue anad we can't handle it on Web SDK level.
Please check publishing and playback in Media Devices example, this will show video packets sending and receiving stats. If browser is not sending video packets while publishing, this seems like browser issue.
Please also clarify phone model and Android version as we asked you above.