Chrome version 74.0.3729.169 kills Webcallserver

wcfrostick

Will do, next week we will have the truck running Monday and Tuesday, no Sunday show this time. I’ll send the info out once we are setup for the day.

Appreciate all the help!

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please try playing the "unstable video" (low fps) RTSP on WCS 5.2 with this setting in WCS-HOME/conf/flashphoner.properties:
Code:
rtsp_interleaved_mode=false
Restart WCS to apply the setting.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

The issue has been fixed in WCS version 5.2.265.
rtsp_interleaved_mode setting is not required and can be set back to default (removed from the config).

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Send us capture a network trace from local (VLC) and server (WCS). For capture the packet trace:

1. Open Terminal, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder. Type the following command:
Code:
sudo tcpdump -i any -s 0 -B 524288 -w ~/Desktop/vlc-dump.pcap
2. Press Return, then enter your administrator password when prompted.
3. Terminal should say tcpdump: listening on... to indicate that it's listening for activity on network interface.
4. While Terminal is open, open VLC Media Player, click the "File" tab and select "Open Network" and past the URL rtsp://10.140.144.20:554/stream.sdp into the "URL" field at the top of the screen. Click "Open" to load and play your stream in VLC.
5. In a few minutes, return to Terminal and press Control-C to capture the packet trace. Terminal saves it to your desktop in a file named "vlc-dump.pcap."
6. Connect to your WCS server via SSH and type the following command:
Code:
sudo tcpdump -i any -s 0 -w /root/wcs-dump.pcap
7. Press Return, then enter your administrator password when prompted.
8. While Terminal is open, run in browser example of your stream in WCS.
9. In a few minutes, return to Terminal and press Control-C to capture the packet trace. Capture network trace saves it to your /root in a file named "wcs-dump.pcap."
10. Send us these files to email support@flashphoner.com or send URL-link for download.