Cloudflare DNS for webcallserver

SLM

When we put the DNS of a webcallserver domain on Cloudflare, will it still work? Cloudflare uses its own certificates for domains and proxied ip's. How will this affect WCS ? Will it still be necessary to import a certificate in WCS and how can we do this if we do not have control over the SSL certificate itself?

lunderwood

I am very much interested in the Cloudflare service and would like to learn more about it. Of course, I haven't fully figured out Cloudflare yet, but as I understand, you can transfer the DNS and the entire server to it, so that the connection speed with the server is safer and faster. However, I did not quite understand what WCS is and where do I get an SSL certificate, can you please explain it in more detail? Sorry to waste your time, I'm just very much interested in finding a good service for my site. The previous service that I used was not very good, because I constantly had to change the DNS, which constantly caused errors to appear. Thanks to such services as softwaretesttips.com it was not so difficult to solve the errors.

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking for an answer to the same question, thank you for helping! However, I did not quite understand what WCS is and where do I get an SSL certificate, can you please explain it in more detail? Sorry to waste your time, I just really want to know.
Please read this article Review of WCS 5.2 – Server for Webcast and Webcam Developers
You can get SSL certificate from every CA center (Lets'Encrypt etc), or from your service provider if available.