fp_wcs_api missing as a descriptor from the project

Trying to build the android sdk project. getting the following error
Error: Project: 2players declares a dependency from configuration 'compile' to configuration 'default' which is not declared in the descriptor for project: fp_wcs_api.
Can you please help me on this?
Followed the steps from 1 to 6 from https://flashphoner.com/docs/wcs5/w...uide-2/index.html?quick_start_android_sdk.htm but don't seem to get the correct issue regarding the same. Any insight on this would be really helpful.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hello
Please use procedure described here steps 1-6.
Make sure
1. You made export
Code:
./export.sh wcs-android-sdk-1.0.1.2.aar
2. Your working dir is output
As I can see from your screenshot, you open folder wcs-android-sdk-samples in the Android Studio.
But to get this working, you have to open folder output in the Android Studio.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Code:
cd export
./export.sh wcs-android-sdk-1.0.1.2.aar
The export.sh script will create folder output with working configuration.
wcs-android-sdk-1.0.1.2.aar - here you have to use your own version of aar file.

Hi Max,
Thank you for the response. Can you please explain about the step where I run ./export.sh wcs-android-sdk-1.0.1.12.aar. I am running the same on the windows cmd, hence I will be running export.sh wcs-sndroid-sdk-2.0.2.3.aar. Also, the following screenshot gives the description about the project run with the folder export in android studio.
upload_2017-4-16_3-57-49.png

Here it seems that the build is fine but after running the project I don't see the project being created with the .apk file in the /libs/ wcs-android-sdk-1.0.1.2.aar.Can you let me know if there is a proper documentation for the same?
upload_2017-4-16_4-0-52.png

Can you help me regarding the same?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
This is a Linux bash script.
So you have to run this script on a Linux machine.
Then you will be able to download output folder generated by this script and open this folder in Android Studio.