Have setup AWS instance but can not activate license.

ERB_1981

Hi,

I'm just trying to authorise my web call server 5 license but I keep getting the error in attached screenshot - I think my java 14.0.1 install is ok and aws instance is setup ok so wondered if it was an issue with permissions? I've had a look and cant seem to find a solution - any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Please check if license server my.flashphoner.com is available from your instance:
Code:
ping my.flashphoner.com
If yes, please make sure you've deactivated a previous license (AWS Marketplace instance uses a special hourly license):
Code:
sudo /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/deactivation.sh
Then, try to activate your license
Code:
sudo /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/activation.sh
If nothing helps, please provide SSH access to the instance using this form (please also provide the license key in Comment field).

ERB_1981

Hi - thanks for your response - I wasn't able to ping my.flashphoner.com although it did ping www.flashphoner.com so im a bit unsure whats causing the block/problem - I've submitted the form to provide SSH access to the instance. Look forward to your response

Max

Administrator
Staff member
The issue was in space char you've entered after the license key. If you would enter license key only, as it received, the activation should be correct.
However, semms like you've provided a wrong license key, activation server does not recognize it:
1657185208098.png

Please check the license number, or ask sales@flashphoner.com.
Please also note that the server instance you've deployed does not meet a minimal requirements (1 CPU core, 2 Gb RAM):
1657185442935.png

This will be not enough even for testing purposes.