How complete facebook live setup in aws ec2 with web call server.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
I mean there is an input field in WebRTC as RTMP re-publishing for example wss://example.com:8444. it shows the website address by default how can I change the default address to another address. Because I installed WCS on another server that is why I want that address to show by default rather than my website name.
Please check WebRTC as RTMP example source code. By default, webserver URL is set to url field
Code:
function init_page() {
    $("#url").val(setURL());
    loadPlayer();
}
You can set any URL to this field, for example
Code:
function init_page() {
    $("#url").val("wss://wcs_address:8443");
    loadPlayer();
}

tyagi5011

sorry for that ... Please tell me how can I stream to youtube and Facebook at the same time. if i make two input field for facebook rtmp and youtube rtmp then how can I stream to both platforms at the same time.

How can i create multiple sessions.

tyagi5011

Sir, actually I am not familiar with rest can you please show me the code. And in which file I need to put the code.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Sir, actually I am not familiar with rest can you please show me the code. And in which file I need to put the code.
This is beyound the scope of the support forum.
But you can read how to send REST API queries from Javascript code here or try to search here

tyagi5011

but when trying from browser i get this error.

1. {exception: "com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NotFoundException", path: "/rest-api/push/startup", error: "Not Found", message: "Can not start transponder", timestamp: 1611150240889, …}
    1. error: "Not Found"
    2. exception: "com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NotFoundException"
    3. message: "Can not start transponder"
    4. path: "/rest-api/push/startup"
    5. status: 404
    6. timestamp: 1611150240889
    7. __proto__: Object

Max

Administrator
Staff member
{exception: "com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NotFoundException", path: "/rest-api/push/startup", error: "Not Found", message: "Can not start transponder", timestamp: 1611150240889, …}
This message means there is no stream with given name on server. Please check if stream with name set in streamName query parameter is published on server.
"error": "Internal Server Error",
This means some error in query parameters: missed :, ,, " or mistype in parameter name. Please check server log /usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/logs/server_logs/flashphoner.log for exceptions right after this error.
You can also collect the report as described here and send using this private form.

tyagi5011

This message means there is no stream with the given name on the server. Please check if the stream with name set in streamName query parameter is published on the server.
so first I need to publish a stream? if I publish a stream by entering in the stream name and RTMP url field then what is the benefit of the rest API.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
so first I need to publish a stream?
Yes, you should publish stream before republishing it via RTMP
if I publish a stream by entering in the stream name and RTMP url field then what is the benefit of the rest API
You can republish the same stream to a number of RTMP servers simultaneously when using REST API. But, if you're using Stream object option rtmpUrl on client side, you can republish the stream to only one RTMP server.
So you can combine these two ways: for example, publish the stream with republishing to Youtube using WebSDK, then republish this stream to Facebook using REST API.

tyagi5011

{exception: "com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NotFoundException", path: "/rest-api/push/startup", error: "Not Found", message: "Can not start transponder", timestamp: 1611150240889, …}
  1. error: "Not Found"
  2. exception: "com.flashphoner.rest.server.exception.NotFoundException"
  3. message: "Can not start transponder"
  4. path: "/rest-api/push/startup"
  5. status: 404
  6. timestamp: 1611150240889
  7. __proto__: Object
It is still showing the same error even after publishing the stream.

website - https://blog.liveup.xyz/new-stream/live.html
wcs server - wss://ec2-18-211-115-38.compute-1.amazonaws.com:8443
please check

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We cannot reproduce the issue using your entry point
1611550222923.png

1611550245892.png

1611550274023.png

Please describe how do you test step by step.
Also please provide SSH access to the server using this private from, we will try to reproduce your test