JOB

beginner

Hi everyone,

I've a projetc to create a room (MCU) and integrate with Youtube through API google.

Interested send private message that I will give more details.

Thank u

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
We recommend you also to look for developers on Upwork etc.
If you or your employees have any questions, we'll answer them on this forum.

lukasponi

Hey! You have a good idea. But it would be best if you created a good development team. A friend of mine had a pretty good business idea. To implement it, a friend decided to assemble a development team. He was able to find almost everyone except the tester. It may not seem that significant, but any product should be tested before being released into circulation. So a friend decided to host remote qa testing jobs to find a tester. And after a month of searching, the whole team was finally assembled. Now they are still working on the project. Even though a friend has an entire development group there are difficulties from time to time. Therefore, I think you also need to think about all the stages of work. I wish you luck!

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Hey! You have a good idea. But it would be best if you created a good development team. A friend of mine had a pretty good business idea.
We recommend you to look for developers on other sites.
If you or your employees have any questions about WCS, we'll answer them on this forum.