Running WCS 5.2.912

Yossi

I'm trying to run WCS 5.2.912 on AWS EC2 in order to try reproduce an issue we had.

I tried to do it in 2 ways:
[1] Use an instance of older/newer version available in AWS marketplace and upgrade it to 912
[2] Use a clean ubuntu instance and install 5.2.912 on it.

In both cases, I end up with the following error on server start:
Code:
/usr/local/FlashphonerWebCallServer/bin/webcallserver: line 334: [[: 100.127.42.192: syntax error: invalid arithmetic operator (error token is ".127.42.192")
And after trying to start the values of the ip and ip_local in flashphoner.properties changed to zero.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
I'm trying to run WCS 5.2.912 on AWS EC2 in order to try reproduce an issue we had.
The latest AWS Marketplace AMI contains build 5.2.944. We recommend to use it.
If the problem still persists with 5.2.944, please provide SSH access to the instance using this form.

Max

Administrator
Staff member
We recommended you to update WCS to latest build in that topic because we cannot reproduce the issue it describes. Anyway, you had to update because it fixes WCS starting issue for you. Build 5.2.983 also fixes some updating issues on JDK 12 and 14.
So we recommend to reproduce the issue described here with the latest WCS build. If this is reproducing, collect a report as described here and send using this form.