video receive problem

hyuk

Hi

Video reception is not available from a specific computer on the local network.
For reference, all other computers work fine.
I am using 3478 as the turn server port, and I have confirmed that the packet is passed.

The wireshark logs from the PC client side are attached by dividing the normal capture and the problematic capture.
What part could be causing this problem?

Attachments

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Good day.
Seems like you've not set the TURN credentials (username and password) properly on the client, so TURN server returns 401 Unauthorized. Please check the session parameters on the client:
Code:
Flashphoner.createSession({
    urlServer: url,
    mediaOptions: {
        "iceServers": [ {
            'url': 'turn:turn-server:3478?transport=tcp',
            // The following parameters should be checked
            'credential': 'password1',
            'username': 'username1'
        } ],
        "iceTransportPolicy": "relay"
    }
});

hyuk

Thank you for answer.
I also confirmed the error you mentioned.
As you can see in the wcs_success.jpg capture that worked normally, there was an additional request even after 401 Unauthenticated and there was an Allocate Success Response.
For reference, it seems that the above error(401 Unauthenticated) necessarily occurs because it is a closed network service and is used as an IP without a domain.
Many other computers are facing the same server, but only one computer(jpeg-optimizer-wcs_fail-4-jpg) is causing problems.
The ID and password of the turn server match.
Are there any other suspicious things?

Last edited:

Max

Administrator
Staff member
If you're using a third party TURN server, check its logs.
If you're using WCS internal TURN server, reproduce the problem and collect a report at server side using report.sh script. The report also must include traffic dump collected at server side. Send the archive using this form.