Web Call Server Play not working

vikram

my wirecast settings are :-
bitrate:2200
Key Frame : 7
1280x720

do i need to make changes in wirecast setting ????

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Keyframe interval can be set to 1 second (e.g., every 30 frames), use ultrafast preset (Quality: Ultra Fast encoding).
There are streams being transcoded on the server. Please consider the previous scaling recommendations, and update to the latest version (there have been some optimizations for transcoding).
Did the stream "3p" play normally without the large number of subscribers?

vikram

Keyframe interval can be set to 1 second (e.g., every 30 frames), use ultrafast preset (Quality: Ultra Fast encoding).
There are streams being transcoded on the server. Please consider the previous scaling recommendations, and update to the latest version (there have been some optimizations for transcoding).
Did the stream "3p" play normally without the large number of subscribers?
yes!

Max

Administrator
Staff member
Please confirm, if the setting "streaming_distributor_video_proxy_pool_enabled=true" had been added to flashphoner.properties, the server was restarted afterwards?

vikram

Please confirm, if the setting "streaming_distributor_video_proxy_pool_enabled=true" had been added to flashphoner.properties, the server was restarted afterwards?
yes, see the screenshot of flashphoner.properties

Max

Administrator
Staff member
There are OutOfMemoryErrors on the stat page. How much memory is allocated for heap (in config WCS_HOME/wcs-core.properties)?. Please see this article.

vikram

There are OutOfMemoryErrors on the stat page. How much memory is allocated for heap (in config WCS_HOME/wcs-core.properties)?. Please see this article.
thanks for your reply, I made this changes and the performance is much better now. Thanks for you all support

vikram

hi , thanks for your support for webrtc public stream, I have a question for the conference, is it possible to have conference for more than 3 people ? if I share invie link to some one wo use android phone, it doesn't work ( on some android, not all)? can you guide me why ?

Max

Administrator
Staff member
You can modify Conference example source code to define a maximum number of participants (default is 3)
Code:
<script>var _participants = 3</script>
Please note that any participant add 2 streams (1 publishing and 1 playing) to each side of conference, so be aware of channel bandwidth.

vikram

You can modify Conference example source code to define a maximum number of participants (default is 3)
Code:
<script>var _participants = 3</script>
Please note that any participant add 2 streams (1 publishing and 1 playing) to each side of conference, so be aware of channel bandwidth.
thankyou so very much, one thing, if i have to increase the bitrate and key frame to give the best qulaity video ? but in that case video start getting bad, like keep stoping like frame wise. it gets super slow ? what do you receomd in that case ?